Powered by Blogger.

October Favorites


October has come and gone, and I for one am glad to be over with all the spooky things being posted on my timeline. This has been a relatively relaxed month given all the cancellations of classes, so mostly I spent it with my boyfriend binge-watching shows, online window shopping (seriously, we spent hours and felt disgusting about ourselves at the end of it), and eating. There was so much eating.

To recap the month in an overly simplistic way, here are a few of my October favorites!

SHOW: BROOKLYN 99

So the latest season was finally released on Netflix and after months of restraining ourselves so we could binge-watch it in full, my boyfriend and I finally got to watch our beloved show once more. It's got a bit of a dry silly humor, which I love because it's funny enough without compromising intellect or bordering on the offensive due to use of stereotypes. I'd say their cast of characters even have the tendency of subverting tropes, which I love.

Food: MY FRIEND'S TUNA RICE

Listen. My friend arrived to our Fiction class and told me she had food for me, and then my life split into two sections: everything before that, and everything after. I honestly don't even think I had tuna before this dish. It was killer.

Source
MUSIC: SABRINA CLAUDIO

I first found out about her through Twitter either earlier this year or late last year. She just launched her first album, which is incredible by the way, and it's all I've been listening to this month. My favorites are "Belong To You", "Unravel Me", and "Wanna Know".

BEAUTY: COLOURETTE COSMETICS

You can probably tell. I love this brand for a lot of reasons, but especially because they hail from my hometown in Angeles City, Pampanga. That alone has made me develop a kind of fondness for the brand, and it helps that their products are just so stinkin' good.

No comments